Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: Paris Deco Week - Part II - The Amazing Architecture

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Paris Deco Week - Part II - The Amazing Architecture


I always had a hard time to decide witch city I like best - London or Paris. I have to say that I really like both but Paris is in fact more classical and more romantic off course. I did not have the time for much sightseeing this time because I spend most of the time at the fair but here are some more pictures I took about Paris Amazing Architecture!

***

Eu sempre tive alguma dificuldade em decidir se gosto mais de Londres ou de Paris. Devo reconhecer que gosto mesmo muito das duas mas Paris é mais clássica e romântica, é claro! Nesta viagem não tive muito tempo para tirar fotos em Paris nem para muitas visitas turisticas pela cidade pois passei grande parte do tempo na feira mas aqui ficam algumas fotos de alguns Fabulosos exemplos de Arquitectura desta cidade!




Até amanhã!
Ana Antunes

"Thank you for sharing my passion for beautifull homes"

1 comment :

  1. É amiga...
    Paris é Paris....sem palavras.
    Bjus
    Paula Kasas
    Acabamentos e Complementos

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração