Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: MAD about Mag Braff

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MAD about Mag Braff


Let me tell you about a lady I admire for quite sometime. Her name is Meg Braff and she is without question one of my favorite interior designers. She was raised in Mississippi and her work is undoubtedly influenced by her southern childhood. I love every room in her portfolio because her style is classic, fresh, elegant, colorful and always with a dash of Chinoiserie and Palm Beach.  I'm currently very obsessed with Palm Beach Style and vintage or tropical wallpapers so her portfolio is my drug of the moment!...

 ***
Hoje quero falar-vos de uma senhora que eu admiro há bastante tempo. O nome dela é Meg Braff e é sem dúvida uma das minhas designers de interiores favoritas. Ela é do Mississippi e seu trabalho é, sem dúvida, influenciado pelo sol, pelo calor e pelas praias do sul. Adoro cada imagem do portfolio dela, porque tem um estilo clássico, fresco, colorido, elegante mas sempre com um toque de Palm Beach Style e muita Chinoiserie. Tenho andado com uma grande obsessão por tudo o que tem um toque de Palm Beach Style,  papeis de parede vintage e tropicais e portanto este portfolio é a minha droga do momento!!! 






















Take a look at her gorgeous wallpaper collection.

***
Vejam a colecção de papeis de parede dela.












I'm a very jealous creature because US New York residents, 
can go to the vintage wallpaper and furniture 
sale on the 27th of January! Lucky bastards! ;(

***

Estou num momento de inveja alheia porque os residentes em Nova York
podem ir aos saldos de mobilia e papel de parede da Meg Braff Designs
no proximo dia 27 de Janeiro. Sortudos!


Até amanhã
Ana Antunes

Photo credits; meg braff interiors, meg braff blog

4 comments :

  1. Ana: yummy, lots of China Seas/Quadrille fabrics and wallpaper. I covet that lue trellis. I think that is Alan Campbell but not sure....
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have about half of these images torn out and in my folder.... she is one of my favs! Thanks for sharing the info on her wallpaper line!
    Regards, Whitley Adkins Hamlin
    www.thequeencitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá Ana,
    Acho que também fiquei apaixonado pelo trabalho e talento desta decoradora!! Adorei os Papeis de parede !!
    Bjos
    http://zepedrorodrigues.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved Meg Braff. Loved your post on her beautiful interiors. I am actually posting about yours on my blog tomorrow. Love your sophisticated style Ana!

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração