Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: It feels like summer in this house! - Parece que o Verão entrou nesta casa!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

It feels like summer in this house! - Parece que o Verão entrou nesta casa!

I don't know how I found it but I've had this house on my inspiration board for a long time. I believe it's located in LA and it definitely feels like it's Summer in there, doesn't it?

***
Eu já nem sei como encontrei estas imagens, pois já as tenho na minha pasta de inspirações, há muito tempo. Parece que fica em Los Angeles e definitivamente é uma casa onde nos sentimos imediatamente no Verão, não é?
 








I love the colours in the paintings that make it look so fresh.

***

Adoro os tons dos Quadros, que lhe dão uma certa frescura.

Até Amanhã

Ana Antunes

1 comment :

  1. Oh that bedroom has my vote! That lighting fixture is amazing...and it looks like a fantastic place to sleep...I might be a little tired right now, so my mind goes right to the sleeping (c: Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração