Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: I'm Back!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Back!!

Oh My dearest neglected blog friends, I missed you all but last week was one of the most exhausting ones.   I was recording for 5 days, from 8:30 to 1:00 am, sleeping 4 hours a day and eating dust for the whole days! That's what happens when you do an extreme makeover tvshow! You don't sleep, you work for 16 hours a day and eat dust because you have to work and record the show, while handy men are breaking down walls! I was taking my laptop everyday with me, but no time to open it and post or blog. I really missed it. It's good to get back to normal daylife. I literally become a physical and emotional mess. As you know I can't post anything from the project yet but I can show you some 'making of' pictures... And as you can see by the photos the mood and jokes we play around are essential and lifesaving for the whole process.

***
Meus queridos 'negligenciados' amigos do blog, senti tanto a vossa falta mas a semana passada foi uma das mais cansativas desde ano. Estive a gravar durante 5 dias, das 8:30 às 1 da manhã, a dormir quatro horas por dia e comer poeira o tempo todo! É o que acontece quando fazemos um programa de obras em versão Extreme Makeover!  Não se dorme, trabalha-se durante 16 horas por dia a comer poeira porque temos de gravar o programa, enquanto os queridos partem paredes! Eu bem  que levava o meu portátil todos os dias comigo, mas não havia tempo nem para o ligarÉ bom voltar à rotina normal porque fico literalmente num farrapo físico e emocional. Como imaginam ainda não posso mostrar fotos, mas vou partilhar algumas inspirações e fotos das gravações. 
Como podem ver pelas fotos o sentido de humor e piadas que fazemos no programa não são só em frente às câmeras. São o espírito que se vive, durante as gravações e que é essencial em todo o processo.






My wardrobe theme for this project was 
'color me happy'









Thank you to all the ones who's work and dedication make it possible.
It's amazing to be able to fulfill some one's dream.
(I will tell you some more about this story because it's worth it)

***
Obrigada a todos cujo trabalho e dedicação tornaram possível 
a concretização de mais um sonho e é de facto um privilégio, poder 
concretizá-los.

Até amanhã

Ana Antunes

10 comments :

  1. It's a wonderful gift to make others happy. Makes the hard work and long hours worthwhile, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO, I can't wait! And who made that fabulous wallpaper!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous and the house photos look great, can't wait to see the videos of the show when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AInda bem que voltou Ana!!!!!! Já tínhamos saudades dos seus posts. E pelo que posso ver pelas fotos este projecto ficou fantástico.Adorei as cores. Beijinhos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parece-me um bonito projecto! Adoro as cores, o papel de parede é lindo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oi Ana! Bemvinda! Voce se ve felíz en cada foto! Adorei o papel tapíz turqueza! Eu tambéin estou de volta, apos de 3 semanas sem bloggear. Estou fazendo um sorteio de uma Catrina, gostaría de participar? A figurita e uma beleza, e uma artesania típica de Mexico. Grande beijao e tudos os exitos para seus projetos!!! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tb senti a sua falta aqui no blogg!
    Gostei das imagens de inspiração.. e adorei os sapatos e a pulseira...
    Um beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  8. The room looks amaising! Can´t wait for more details.
    I've arrived to your blog a week ago and i´m IN LOVE!
    (And with those red killershoes too!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, it definitely is hard work! I'm glad we get to enjoy the finished product, I CAN'T WAIT!!! Bright colors are my thing, so this has me EXTRA excited! Get some rest, girl, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração