Home-Styling | Ana Antunes: Baby Stuff

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Baby Stuff

Today, a Blogg friend told me she is expecting a baby. I was sooo happy for her! I thought she absolutely had to see this.  And you have to see this too.  Go check out my favourite photographer's blog. I'm so blown away by the images that I just had to share this with you. Just go check it out!

***
Uma amiga Blogger confidenciou-me hoje, que está à espera de bebé. Fiquei tão feliz por ela! Imediatamente pensei que ela tinha de ver isto, e vocês também. Aconselho-vos a ver o blog da minha fotógrafa favorita a Ashlee Raubach. As imagens são absolutamente maravilhosas e tinha de partilhar isto convosco. Basta ir lá dar uma olhada no link em baixo!




http://ashleeraubachphotography.blogspot.com/2011/07/welcome-cosette-isabelle-lark.html


Some of my favourite baby gadgets.
***
Alguns dos meus favoritos para os bebés.


Até logo!
Ana Antunes

2 comments :

  1. Olá adoro este blog e já sigo o seu trabalho à imenso tempo.
    Eu fiz uma sessão de fotos dessas cá em Portugal ainda na semana passada com o nascimento do meu filho mais novo. Deixo aqui o link para dar uma vista de olhos, espero que goste do trabalho dela, pois é fantástico!!!
    Beijo grande

    http://cantinhodafotografia.wordpress.com/2011/07/17/o-nascimento-do-tito/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ana, I just read your email, and you have melt my heart ;) I am so happy with this post!
    I absolutely love that crib from bloom, i think it´s foldable too. And so funny I have been checking out those glass baby bottles from states too!
    Puj tub is another favorite of mine! I guess I totally agree with your baby picks! Love the beautifull picture taken of your baby, amazing!
    Love you many kisses
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete

Comments here:

Blogs do Ano - Nomeado Decoração